* If I was a fashionable, girly-girl that could walk on 6" heeled shoes then these pom-pom detailed hippy shake sandals would be at the top of the list! (Available here). Instead I'll stick to these and delight in the fact that I can walk around confident that I will not break my neck!
* I love easy, peasy DIY's (you know, because I'm hopeless at any type of DIY) - so I love this DIY sisal trivet by Hi Sugarplum! (found via StyleList)
* Still obsessing over macrame - and recently discovered the blog OuchFlower. Check out this wonderful new creation.
* I can't wait to get my hands on the new 2013 Ikea catalogue! I've been enjoying this sneak peek from Studio34E.
* After having in-laws staying with us for the past 15 days, I am now exhausted and dreaming of a holiday somewhere away from everything and everyone. Lizard Island, just north of Cairns, would be a perfect spot!
Have a great weekend :)