Friday, August 3, 2012

{Five Favourites For Friday}

Today iheart....


I love fairy lights and shiny things (proof).  So its only natural that I love ALL the creations of Scott Coppersmith.  This anchor would look fabulous on my lounge room wall.

I'd love to try and make this DIY Louis Vuitton Jelly Bag - tutorial by Make My Lemonade.

I want this seahorse print from Etsy seller summerowens.

In love with Lucy Fentons home that was featured in my favourite magazine InsideOut.
The Pintester.  I stumbled upon the Pintester this week and I seriously love it.  What is the Pintester?  Well in her own words she "...tests pins from Pinterest.  Mostly I fuck them up".  This sounds so like me (see here for proof)
 
Pintester

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the Pintester is hysterical!

Desire Empire said...

That anchor is totes lovely. Have a gret weekend

Completely Coastal said...

The anchor is very cool!!

kim said...

love the anchor, and pintester is funny. ;)

Sydney Steenland said...

Woow, the pintester, I wish I'd thought of that one earlier. Funny, I've bookmarked it.

Cool anchor.

Sar x