Monday, October 1, 2012

{Take Me To The Beach}

Lately I've been fascinated with these products available from Castle


So I decided to try and make my own version of the cushion.

I used five different colours of wool felt and was going to try and make a cushion myself, but saw a plain white one at Spotlight on sale for $5.50, so used that instead.

I printed out the words and cut the felt, and sewed and sewed and sewed and sewed some more!


Finally after 2 weeks of late night sewing whilst watching tv and pricking myself approximately 20 million times, I now have my own colourful quote cushion!

"Take Me To The Beach"

2 comments:

One Too Many said...

Awesome work.....I would not have the patience to do that..It looks amazing!!!

Stylish Kylie said...

Take me to the beach all right. This is fantastic Lizzie.
Kylie x